Why do Insurance Agents prefer LDR Cleaning & Restoration?
- Retention: Agents put a lot of resources into building their client bases and the last thing they want to do is lose a client due to a negative claim experience. With all of the national insurance companies advertising on TV and Radio, we at LDR think it is imperative to keep our local agents in business. We see the value in face to face meetings between local agents and clients.
- Referrals: When LDR is finished with a claim, we want the client to be able to refer their agent to their friends and family. Happy clients will be very willing to spread the word about how their agent took care of them during their time of despair.
- Reviews: At the conclusion of a great claims experience is a wonderful time to approach the client about doing a review of their other policies too. If client is happy with agent, why would they not want to give them all their business. This could include autos, life, etc.
LDR Cleaning & Restoration is honored to be on the following vendor programs:
- American Family HRP – Northern Illinois
- American Family HRP – Rock County, WI
- State Farm PSP – Northern Illinois
- Crawford Contractor Connection
- Alacrity Services, LLC
To maintain the latest industry knowledge and training, LDR Cleaning & Restoration is a member of the following organizations and associations:
- Property Loss Research Bureau (PLRB)
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
- Northern Illinois Adjusters Association (NIAA)
- Western Loss Association
- Blue Goose – Greater Chicago Pond
- Chuck Dewald Structure Drying
- Independent Mitigation and Cleaning/Conservation (IMACC)
- Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
As a member of DKI, LDR Cleaning & Restoration is part of the largest network of independent property damage restoration contractors in North America.