Smoke Damage Restoration Specialists
A fire in your home or business can be one of the most frightening experiences of your life. Our goal is to help guide you through the process of restoring your home and your belongings.
We respond immediately with one goal in mind – To get to you as quickly as possible with the equipment and resources necessary to :
- Minimize the existing damage;
- Stabilize and secure the structure;
- Perform emergency water damage mitigation services if needed;
- Remove soot and contain odor;
- Pack out salvageable contents if necessary;
- Clean, deodorize and restore salvageable structure and contents;
- Perform necessary structural repairs.
Fire damage is as much of an emergency as water damage restoration. Emergency services to remove soot and contain odors need to begin immediately.
Residue removal is considered part of the emergency services for a fire damage because soot, by nature, is extremely acidic – the longer is remains in place, the more difficult it is to remove.
Odors will continue to permeate throughout your property unless the odor is contained.
Containing the damage created by the combination of the resulting smoke and soot requires extensive knowledge and experience. We have the experience, manpower and equipment necessary to perform emergency services quickly and effectively, reducing the damage to the contents and structure of your property.