Storm Damage Repair – LRD Restoration Service
Severe weather like hail, thunderstorms, and tornadoes can spell disaster for your home or business. If your building has been damaged by severe weather, it’s important to act quickly to repair the damage and keep yourself, your family, and your employees safe. At LDR, we provide 24-hour service 365 days a year so that we can start the repair process as soon as possible.
What to Do after a Storm
If your home has been damaged in a storm, follow these steps to keep your family safe:
- Evacuate severely damaged areas of the house.
- Check for injuries and seek medical assistance if needed.
- Keep children and pets away from any damaged areas.
- Use caution when inspecting damage: wear gloves and heavy shoes, and stay away from downed power lines and other hazards.
- Monitor a battery-powered radio for emergency information.
- Call your insurance company to see if you are covered.
- Contact us to begin the cleanup process.
Assessing the Damage
Once you give us a call, we will send a team to assess the damage and start the repair process. Even if the damage appears minor–like shingles that are torn or bent–it can cause serious damage over time. Our contractors will perform a thorough inspection of your building to make sure we leave your home as good as new.