Free eBook: Emergency Preparedness – It’s Your Business
Being prepared. It’s as much a part of our daily business lives as breathing. We prepare for staff meetings, presentations to potential cliens and payroll every two weeks. Prepare for little things like shipping packages, and big deals like corporate mergers. And of course, we prepare vats of coffee to get us through our jam-packed days.
But here’s a sobering thought: How many businesses are prepared for disaster?
Download “Emergency Preparedness: It’s Your Business. Five Tips to Kick-Start Your Company’s Disaster Plan.” In this free eBook from LDR Cleaning & Resotoration, you’ll learn five tips to kick-start your company’s disaster plan:
- Be protected and proactive. Putting your team in place BEFORE disaster strikes saves lives, stress, and recovery time.
- Communication is crucial and evolving. Put a plan in place for both internal and external communication.
- Qualities of a modern shelter. New shelters are prepared for earthquakes and terrorism, as well as fire and tornados.
- Back up your data. Regularly backing up your business data is a pain, but it is a must!
- Hope for the best, but plan for the worst. How to develop a “continuity of operations plan.”